Please click HERE to see a calender of our events, shows and competitions
CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE AYLESFORD EQUINE ARENA
In line with Government COVID-19 advice we have opened up the cross country course
and arenas for hire.
We have put in place a number of strict conditions of use. These are in place for a
number of reasons but primarily to safeguard all those on site.
We can only open, however if each and every person coming to our site adheres closely
to our conditions of use.
These are not for interpretation they are in place to safeguard each and every user, but
also those who live on site.
You will be asked at the end of this document to sign and send back to demonstrate you
have accepted these conditions
1. You must not attend the site if you or any of those travelling with you are
exhibiting any symptoms of being unwell.
2. You must book to come to site in advance
3. Fees are to be paid by BACs if possible and prior to coming to site.
4. If you do not pay by BACs you must pay by cheque or cash and deposit the
money where directed.
5. We will not accept anyone ‘just turning up’.
6. You must bring a family member or assistant to be on foot in the case of
emergencies. No one must come on their own. Aylesford Equine WILL NOT be
in a position to support any riders who do not bring a ‘helper’.
7. Parking will be in designated areas only – as signed. You must not park
anywhere other than the designated areas.
8. No person is to go to any other part of the site – toilets and the yard are closed
and not to be accessed.
9. Lorries/trailers should be parked at least 5m (15 feet) apart
10. Social distancing is to be observed at all times – and riders should not enter any
other lorries or move close to other customers.
11. Welfare facilities will remain closed, Please bring adequate supply of water for
you and your horse
ACCESS TO FACILITIES
1. Access to facilities will be sign posted. The routes are defined for everyones
safety. Even if you know the site please adhere to the signposted routes to both
the Arenas and cross country courses
2. Hand sanitiser will be available for your use. Please ensure you use it
3. Do not lick envelopes.
4. Gates will be periodically disinfected and hand sanitiser placed on the entrance
to the arena, but please take suitable precautions.
5. You will have been given an allotted time. Please do not enter the facilities
before your allotted times. Please leave promptly at the end of your session.
This will be closely monitored.
6. Our What3Words reference is: FRIDAY : INDULGENT : POOL
1. Please ensure that you follow the signposts to the arena. This is a designated
route and is not open to interpretation.
2. Please ensure gates are closed at all times when you are in the arena.
3. If you are putting fences up or down please be aware that others before you will
more than likely have touched the poles. Please consider what you need to do to
ensure your own safety (use of hand sanitiser) as it will not be possible to
disinfect all poles after every session.
4. If you are bringing a coach with you then please ensure that your coach adheres
to all the above conditions.
5. Coaches must have in place their own risk assessments for teaching clients for
COVID-19and insurance to teach on our site (and it is the responsibility of the
rider to ensure this is in place).
6. In the event of an accident it is your responsibility to call the emergency services
but to also call LOUISE ON 07904 110024 who may be required to direct the
emergency services into site.
7. Please ensure that you start and finish your slot on time so that there are not
CROSS COUNTRY COURSE
1. Please follow the signs to access the cross country course.
2. Please access the cross country course as directed.
3. There is a board at the top of the cross country course with the grid reference
and location in the event of an emergency. It is recommended that you take a
photo of it in the event of an emergency.
4. In the event of an accident you must call the emergency services and notify
LOUISE WALKER ON: 07904 110024
Aylesford Equine is a family run business; it is the home of Peter, Sue and Louise Walker. Situated in the heart of the Quorn Hunting countryside, its set amongst 160 acres of beautiful undulating hills.
In 2000 we created a 4 mile X-Country schooling course diversifying from Dairy farming. From then we have expanded to a 3 course course with over 100+ fences.
Along with expanding the course over the years we built an All Weather Arena with B.S.J.A show jumps, which is available for hire to individuals, groups and pony/ riding clubs.
2008 saw the sale of the family Dairy farm from there we concentrated on building further the Equine business. We built a small Competition Livery Yard, where we offer full and part liveries.
Cross Country Course
- 4 miles with 150+ obstacles
- Fences from 30cm – 1.1 M
- Water complex
- Separate area of mini fences and complexes